Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well if you guys are going to keep checking

I should probably keep writing.

I've spent the last few weeks playing catch up. Christmas was it's usual hassle-y self, although very nice once it actually got here. Then I spent a week in Sedona. When I came home from that, a big blob of legal work fell on my head like the piano in the old cartoons. My Christmas tree just came down this past weekend. Only just now was I able to look around the quiet space of the early morning and think hmmmm, there's finally a bit of room here to live my life.

What's everyone been doing?

4 comments:

  1. We were all waiting for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she IS ALIVE! Yay, welcome back! Me, I don't do anything. Pretty much. But I'll try to make up some stuff and get back to you.
    Yay, yay, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's about time you posted something!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, it does appear that I've been shirking my blogging duties. Facebook is kind of evil in that way, as it makes it so easy to stop writing more extensive posts.

    That and I'm still trying to figure out how to write again. I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with the fact that my life is no longer powered by existential angst. And maybe it's the draw of a new relationship as opposed to being off on my own in a 15 year old marriage. The two are radically different experiences, I can tell you all that. It's enough to knock you off kilter. But I suppose that, in and of itself, is worth jawing about.

    ReplyDelete