Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trailhead gets a show

I had breakfast this morning with my friend of longest standing. She's known me since I was an awkward thirteen-year-old. These days, I'm an awkward 39-year old, and she's part owner of a theatre in an artsy town in southern Indiana. The theatre has a lobby, which lobby will soon be featuring some of my photographs, many of which you can find here. (The list of galleries is in the far lower left hand corner.)

As I told T this afternoon, this requires that i re-imagine my imagery, from stock photography to fine art. I'll probably put a combination of Indiana nature images and quirky animal shots.

Okay, I've had imagery bought and published, and now shown in a venue. Now, on to working on getting some travel writing published. Everything in its time, I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. You're kind a turning into a Jon Katz style photographer, eh? Good for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dream is coming true! I'm so proud of you. What an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, do you follow Katz's blog? I keep up with him via Facebook these days since he cross posts everything there. He's still a vastly interesting character to me.

    Thanks, Jeannie. :)

    ReplyDelete