Friday, May 7, 2010

Sarcastic left-wingers in love

Actual e-mail conversation this afternoon after I discovered that T's and my favorite farmer's market had been rescheduled from Saturday to Friday:

Me: Honey, now that summer is here the green market at the creamery is from 4-8 on Friday nights. Want to head over there for a bit tonight?

T: No no... don't make me do such things!!!!

Me: I know your naturally right-wing, conservative nature makes you hate environmentally friendly items and food, but I really think this is something you should compromise on for the sake of the relationship. And if you do, I promise I won't make you eat any ice cream for at least a month.

T: Sigh. Ok. As long as I can still attend the Palin rally and send donations to support helicopter hunting in alaska!

Me: Dangit, I hate it when you blow surprises. But, SIGH, I might as well tell you now. I reserved us a helicopter hunting trip for our anniversary.

T: SA-Weet!!!!!! Can I shoot seals???


I love him.

2 comments: